2013 Domaine de Belliviere ‘Le Rouge Gorge’ Coteaux du Loir
Le Rouge Gorge (robin) is a homage to this small bird which appears in spring. This wine celebrates the Pineau d'Aunis grape variety. We work on the basis of yields reaching maximum 25 hl/ha to obtain enough fruit even in difficult years.
- Red Coteaux du Loir.
- 100% Pineau d’Aunis, vines aged 25 to 45 years.
- Clayey and siliceous clay with flint on tuffeau (limestone). The soils with strong clays are favourable for reds.
- Ground works : ploughing, earthing-up and hoeing. No weed killers.
- Maximum yields 25 hl/ha. Manual harvest.
- One month in vat for alcoholic fermentation, breaking the cap, systematic blending of free run wine with press wine, natural malolactic fermentation in recent barrels.
Maturing one year to 18 months.
- The final balance is the work of nature.
- Color Red
- Case Size 6
- Bottle Size 750 ml